Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Under Construction

I didn't make any New Year's resolutions this year for no particular reason other than I already have enough things on my "to do" list.  But I'm proud to say that I did backup two year's worth of photos that have been sitting on my computer.  And in the process, I found a few images that have been gathering dust that I can share with you.

Sometime back in September, we got a letter from our landlord informing us that construction would begin in October on our building's roof and thus a scaffolding would be put up that would stay in place for a number of months.  True to form, construction on the scaffolding didn't begin until early December and finished up just before Christmas.   And a result, our courtyard now looks like this:



Erecting this monster was a truly noisy business, something I can appreciate as I'm often home during the day.  Now we're waiting for the real work to begin and I can only imagine what that's going to entail.

2 comments:

Starman said...

You must have inherited the starman curse. We can't seem to go anywhere without encountering construction just outside our window. How much longer do you guys have to enjoy Paris?

Anne said...

Starman: We're here until mid to late summer 2011. Time is flying.

Related Posts with Thumbnails